Switcheroo Pale Ale
Switcheroo pours a super hazy, yellow orange color with a frothy white head. The head fades pretty quickly into a thin film. Aroma is fresh, juicy, and fruity. Taste is predominantly tropical fruit with a huge amount of pineapple juice and guava. Also some grapefruit citrus. Juicy and smooth with a dry mouthfeel and low carbonation. Malts are bready and wheaty but definitely play a supporting role. No bitterness until just a tad in the finish. Overall a really nice Northeast-style Pale Ale from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 31 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity