Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale
Swirly is a very dark brown, cola-colored beer with a foamy tan head that settles down into a thin layer on the surface. The aroma is incredibly strong with dark toasted malts, coffee, and cocoa nibs. The flavor has a lot of coffee flavors with some strong bitter chocolate characteristics as well. There is subtle sweetness here with some vanilla flavoring. It is more like a cup of coffee than the ice cream cone depicted on the label. This is not as light-tasting as you would imagine a 4.7% beer tasting but also not as heavy as most other chocolate porters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 20 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity