Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale
Swirly is a very dark brown, cola-colored beer with a foamy tan head that settles down into a thin layer on the surface. The aroma is incredibly strong with dark toasted malts, coffee, and cocoa nibs. The flavor has a lot of coffee flavors with some strong bitter chocolate characteristics as well. There is subtle sweetness here with some vanilla flavoring. It is more like a cup of coffee than the ice cream cone depicted on the label. This is not as light-tasting as you would imagine a 4.7% beer tasting but also not as heavy as most other chocolate porters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 54 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil