Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale
Swirly is a very dark brown, cola-colored beer with a foamy tan head that settles down into a thin layer on the surface. The aroma is incredibly strong with dark toasted malts, coffee, and cocoa nibs. The flavor has a lot of coffee flavors with some strong bitter chocolate characteristics as well. There is subtle sweetness here with some vanilla flavoring. It is more like a cup of coffee than the ice cream cone depicted on the label. This is not as light-tasting as you would imagine a 4.7% beer tasting but also not as heavy as most other chocolate porters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summerfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity