Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale
Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Thick foamy head with an intense aroma of pine and grass. On the taste, we get more of the grassy hops, and also some slight tropical fruit notes and sweet malt. Mouthfeel has a soapy texture and not in a bad way; the enhanced carbonation helps to accentuate the flavors. Light body and very drinkable. A solid pale ale that is great for a hot summer day or for relaxing on 420!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity