Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale
Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Thick foamy head with an intense aroma of pine and grass. On the taste, we get more of the grassy hops, and also some slight tropical fruit notes and sweet malt. Mouthfeel has a soapy texture and not in a bad way; the enhanced carbonation helps to accentuate the flavors. Light body and very drinkable. A solid pale ale that is great for a hot summer day or for relaxing on 420!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Coffee Stout (2020 Dark Matter Coffee). 14 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Good Green. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity