Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale
Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Thick foamy head with an intense aroma of pine and grass. On the taste, we get more of the grassy hops, and also some slight tropical fruit notes and sweet malt. Mouthfeel has a soapy texture and not in a bad way; the enhanced carbonation helps to accentuate the flavors. Light body and very drinkable. A solid pale ale that is great for a hot summer day or for relaxing on 420!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 14 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity