Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale
Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Thick foamy head with an intense aroma of pine and grass. On the taste, we get more of the grassy hops, and also some slight tropical fruit notes and sweet malt. Mouthfeel has a soapy texture and not in a bad way; the enhanced carbonation helps to accentuate the flavors. Light body and very drinkable. A solid pale ale that is great for a hot summer day or for relaxing on 420!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity