Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale
Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Thick foamy head with an intense aroma of pine and grass. On the taste, we get more of the grassy hops, and also some slight tropical fruit notes and sweet malt. Mouthfeel has a soapy texture and not in a bad way; the enhanced carbonation helps to accentuate the flavors. Light body and very drinkable. A solid pale ale that is great for a hot summer day or for relaxing on 420!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity