Sweet Baby Jesus
Sweet Baby Jesus pours dark brown to black with no head. Aroma is creamy peanut butter with milk chocolate. Taste is similar, starting with salted peanuts, bittersweet chocolate, and roasted malts. It's balanced between bitterness and sweetness, and finishes dry. Carbonation is good, and mouthfeel is medium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 47 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity