Swami’s IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 7 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity