Swami's IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 34 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity