Swami's IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 54 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity