Swami's IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 26 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap