Swami’s IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 6 minutes ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 52 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity