Swami’s IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity