Swami’s IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 24 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity