Swami's IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity