Swami’s IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity