Super Session #2
Super Session #2 should find itself in the ranks of the top session IPAs around. On the pour, it's a hazy, golden orange color with a thin head but one that is long lasting with solid lacing. The aroma is fresh and dank with citrus and floral hoppiness. That continues into the taste with grapefruit and orange citrus, some pine, but all balanced with a slight cracker or bready malt flavor. Light bodied and super drinkable. Still very hop forward and accentuated by a dry mouthfeel and dry finish. Well done for the style and easily one of the most flavorful session IPAs we've found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity