Super Session #2
Super Session #2 should find itself in the ranks of the top session IPAs around. On the pour, it's a hazy, golden orange color with a thin head but one that is long lasting with solid lacing. The aroma is fresh and dank with citrus and floral hoppiness. That continues into the taste with grapefruit and orange citrus, some pine, but all balanced with a slight cracker or bready malt flavor. Light bodied and super drinkable. Still very hop forward and accentuated by a dry mouthfeel and dry finish. Well done for the style and easily one of the most flavorful session IPAs we've found.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 10 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 51 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity