Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime
Color is golden and hazy with a long lasting frothy white head that also leaves an abundance of lacing on the glass. Very tart aroma with key lime and cinnamon. Taste is sea salt up front then a lot of vanilla and barrel-aged oak flavors. The finish has a huge amount of key lime and the sourness accelerates as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is puckering and crisp. The tequila barrels and key lime make for a nice combination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 42 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity