Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime
Color is golden and hazy with a long lasting frothy white head that also leaves an abundance of lacing on the glass. Very tart aroma with key lime and cinnamon. Taste is sea salt up front then a lot of vanilla and barrel-aged oak flavors. The finish has a huge amount of key lime and the sourness accelerates as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is puckering and crisp. The tequila barrels and key lime make for a nice combination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Supajuice. 39 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Zwickel. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Melrose IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity