Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime
Color is golden and hazy with a long lasting frothy white head that also leaves an abundance of lacing on the glass. Very tart aroma with key lime and cinnamon. Taste is sea salt up front then a lot of vanilla and barrel-aged oak flavors. The finish has a huge amount of key lime and the sourness accelerates as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is puckering and crisp. The tequila barrels and key lime make for a nice combination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 50 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity