Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime
Color is golden and hazy with a long lasting frothy white head that also leaves an abundance of lacing on the glass. Very tart aroma with key lime and cinnamon. Taste is sea salt up front then a lot of vanilla and barrel-aged oak flavors. The finish has a huge amount of key lime and the sourness accelerates as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is puckering and crisp. The tequila barrels and key lime make for a nice combination.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 39 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity