Pours a very bold, cranberry or dark cherry color. Pretty clear but not transparent. There's some initial bubbles that fizzle down immediately, leaving no head whatsoever. Aroma is strong, with a pleasant combination of blueberries, oak, and sourness. Taste is tart and acidic up front, with the sea salt and gose aspects very pronounced. A bit of funk and yeast before the fruit takes over. The acidity mellows out and the fruit and sweetness really coming through on the back end. Especially as the beer warms, the flavors seem to transition from a crisp sourness to a smooth sweetness. There's cinnamon and vanilla in the finish, but those are pretty subtle. Light body with a refreshing finish. Complex and unique, this is one to grab if you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 26 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity