Pours a very bold, cranberry or dark cherry color. Pretty clear but not transparent. There's some initial bubbles that fizzle down immediately, leaving no head whatsoever. Aroma is strong, with a pleasant combination of blueberries, oak, and sourness. Taste is tart and acidic up front, with the sea salt and gose aspects very pronounced. A bit of funk and yeast before the fruit takes over. The acidity mellows out and the fruit and sweetness really coming through on the back end. Especially as the beer warms, the flavors seem to transition from a crisp sourness to a smooth sweetness. There's cinnamon and vanilla in the finish, but those are pretty subtle. Light body with a refreshing finish. Complex and unique, this is one to grab if you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 8 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 60 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity