Pours a very bold, cranberry or dark cherry color. Pretty clear but not transparent. There's some initial bubbles that fizzle down immediately, leaving no head whatsoever. Aroma is strong, with a pleasant combination of blueberries, oak, and sourness. Taste is tart and acidic up front, with the sea salt and gose aspects very pronounced. A bit of funk and yeast before the fruit takes over. The acidity mellows out and the fruit and sweetness really coming through on the back end. Especially as the beer warms, the flavors seem to transition from a crisp sourness to a smooth sweetness. There's cinnamon and vanilla in the finish, but those are pretty subtle. Light body with a refreshing finish. Complex and unique, this is one to grab if you can find it!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Green City. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity