Super Flare IPA (with Wicked Weed)
This collaboration between 4 Hands and Wicked Weed pours a beautiful, non-transparent, bright yellow orange that appears light in color for an IPA. Head is thick, super white, and fluffy, and leaves tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrus and funk; one whiff and you'll know this has Brettanomyces in it. But the Brett is mild in the taste, with just enough to remind you that it's there. Taste is a fruity and hoppy, with a good mix of citrus, pear, and tropical fruit flavors. Just a bit of tartness. Very light bready or biscuit malts. Crisp and smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry and refreshing and lingers, with some slightly bitter and acidic citrus notes. Overall, really tasty and smooth drinking Brett IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 34 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity