Super Flare IPA (with Wicked Weed)
This collaboration between 4 Hands and Wicked Weed pours a beautiful, non-transparent, bright yellow orange that appears light in color for an IPA. Head is thick, super white, and fluffy, and leaves tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrus and funk; one whiff and you'll know this has Brettanomyces in it. But the Brett is mild in the taste, with just enough to remind you that it's there. Taste is a fruity and hoppy, with a good mix of citrus, pear, and tropical fruit flavors. Just a bit of tartness. Very light bready or biscuit malts. Crisp and smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry and refreshing and lingers, with some slightly bitter and acidic citrus notes. Overall, really tasty and smooth drinking Brett IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 16 minutes ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 21 minutes ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 58 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity