Super Flare IPA (with Wicked Weed)
This collaboration between 4 Hands and Wicked Weed pours a beautiful, non-transparent, bright yellow orange that appears light in color for an IPA. Head is thick, super white, and fluffy, and leaves tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrus and funk; one whiff and you'll know this has Brettanomyces in it. But the Brett is mild in the taste, with just enough to remind you that it's there. Taste is a fruity and hoppy, with a good mix of citrus, pear, and tropical fruit flavors. Just a bit of tartness. Very light bready or biscuit malts. Crisp and smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry and refreshing and lingers, with some slightly bitter and acidic citrus notes. Overall, really tasty and smooth drinking Brett IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 34 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity