Super Beta pours a murky, yellow straw color. Head is one finger thick and foamy, leaving a web of lacing on the glass. Very inviting aroma, with citrus and stone fruit. On the taste, we get kaffir lime, tangerine, and apricot. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat and wheat focused. Mouthfeel is sticky but delicate, and incredibly smooth. Finish has a touch of sweetness and also a touch of bitterness. Wow – this is one delicious San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 28 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity