Super Beta pours a murky, yellow straw color. Head is one finger thick and foamy, leaving a web of lacing on the glass. Very inviting aroma, with citrus and stone fruit. On the taste, we get kaffir lime, tangerine, and apricot. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat and wheat focused. Mouthfeel is sticky but delicate, and incredibly smooth. Finish has a touch of sweetness and also a touch of bitterness. Wow – this is one delicious San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 32 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity