Sunspot Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden yellow color with complete clarity. It has a medium head that disappears completely after a minute or two. It has a traditional lager aroma consisting of grassy barley with a sugar sweetness. This beer is very European tasting in both malt and hop qualities. It has a caramel malt base with mildly spicy English hops. It nicely blends bitter and sweet and finishes dry and crisp. If you're looking for a beer to beat the Arizona heat, you can't go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 minute ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity