Sunspot Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden yellow color with complete clarity. It has a medium head that disappears completely after a minute or two. It has a traditional lager aroma consisting of grassy barley with a sugar sweetness. This beer is very European tasting in both malt and hop qualities. It has a caramel malt base with mildly spicy English hops. It nicely blends bitter and sweet and finishes dry and crisp. If you're looking for a beer to beat the Arizona heat, you can't go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 9 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity