Sunspot Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden yellow color with complete clarity. It has a medium head that disappears completely after a minute or two. It has a traditional lager aroma consisting of grassy barley with a sugar sweetness. This beer is very European tasting in both malt and hop qualities. It has a caramel malt base with mildly spicy English hops. It nicely blends bitter and sweet and finishes dry and crisp. If you're looking for a beer to beat the Arizona heat, you can't go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 1000 IBU. 41 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity