Sunspot Gold pours, not surprisingly, a golden yellow color with complete clarity. It has a medium head that disappears completely after a minute or two. It has a traditional lager aroma consisting of grassy barley with a sugar sweetness. This beer is very European tasting in both malt and hop qualities. It has a caramel malt base with mildly spicy English hops. It nicely blends bitter and sweet and finishes dry and crisp. If you're looking for a beer to beat the Arizona heat, you can't go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity