Between pale and medium amber in color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Head is long lasting with nice retention. Malty and sweet in the aroma, with a noticeable alcohol smell. Taste has big, bold flavors. First, with the hops, we get tropical fruit, citrus, and most of all resinous pine. And the malts provide sugary flavors of caramel, butterscotch, and sweat bread. It's dank and boozy, full bodied, with a creamy, thick mouthfeel. You can't escape the 12.8% so this is one to sit back and enjoy slowly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 57 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity