Between pale and medium amber in color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Head is long lasting with nice retention. Malty and sweet in the aroma, with a noticeable alcohol smell. Taste has big, bold flavors. First, with the hops, we get tropical fruit, citrus, and most of all resinous pine. And the malts provide sugary flavors of caramel, butterscotch, and sweat bread. It's dank and boozy, full bodied, with a creamy, thick mouthfeel. You can't escape the 12.8% so this is one to sit back and enjoy slowly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 17 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 53 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blue Shell. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Hop-A-Tronic Lupulositor. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Three Harvest Fresh Hop Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity