Between pale and medium amber in color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Head is long lasting with nice retention. Malty and sweet in the aroma, with a noticeable alcohol smell. Taste has big, bold flavors. First, with the hops, we get tropical fruit, citrus, and most of all resinous pine. And the malts provide sugary flavors of caramel, butterscotch, and sweat bread. It's dank and boozy, full bodied, with a creamy, thick mouthfeel. You can't escape the 12.8% so this is one to sit back and enjoy slowly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 34 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity