Between pale and medium amber in color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Head is long lasting with nice retention. Malty and sweet in the aroma, with a noticeable alcohol smell. Taste has big, bold flavors. First, with the hops, we get tropical fruit, citrus, and most of all resinous pine. And the malts provide sugary flavors of caramel, butterscotch, and sweat bread. It's dank and boozy, full bodied, with a creamy, thick mouthfeel. You can't escape the 12.8% so this is one to sit back and enjoy slowly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 58 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity