Sum'r Summer Ale
Sum’r from Uinta Brewing Company is a light yellow, hazy color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is foamy and very white. We immediately pick up on some grain aromas, but also a very fresh, cucumber scent. On the taste, there are light malts, a creamy mouthfeel, and a little sweetness on the finish. Not a lot of hops, but it’s exactly what you want on a hot summer day. Easy drinking and refreshing with quite a bit of flavor for only being 4% ABV. And it’s USDA certified organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Your IPA. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 30 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Create-A-Potato. 32 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 53 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity