Sum'r Summer Ale
Sum’r from Uinta Brewing Company is a light yellow, hazy color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is foamy and very white. We immediately pick up on some grain aromas, but also a very fresh, cucumber scent. On the taste, there are light malts, a creamy mouthfeel, and a little sweetness on the finish. Not a lot of hops, but it’s exactly what you want on a hot summer day. Easy drinking and refreshing with quite a bit of flavor for only being 4% ABV. And it’s USDA certified organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 8 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity