Sum'r Summer Ale
Sum'r from Uinta Brewing Company is a light yellow, hazy color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is foamy and very white. We immediately pick up on some grain aromas, but also a very fresh, cucumber scent. On the taste, there are light malts, a creamy mouthfeel, and a little sweetness on the finish. Not a lot of hops, but it's exactly what you want on a hot summer day. Easy drinking and refreshing with quite a bit of flavor for only being 4% ABV. And it's USDA certified organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Barrel Project: Buzzerkeley. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC and 1 other commented on beer Dank Williams. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC added a rating for Dank Williams. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC updated their profile photo. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity