Sum'r Summer Ale
Sum'r from Uinta Brewing Company is a light yellow, hazy color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is foamy and very white. We immediately pick up on some grain aromas, but also a very fresh, cucumber scent. On the taste, there are light malts, a creamy mouthfeel, and a little sweetness on the finish. Not a lot of hops, but it's exactly what you want on a hot summer day. Easy drinking and refreshing with quite a bit of flavor for only being 4% ABV. And it's USDA certified organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 47 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity