Sum'r Summer Ale
Sum'r from Uinta Brewing Company is a light yellow, hazy color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is foamy and very white. We immediately pick up on some grain aromas, but also a very fresh, cucumber scent. On the taste, there are light malts, a creamy mouthfeel, and a little sweetness on the finish. Not a lot of hops, but it's exactly what you want on a hot summer day. Easy drinking and refreshing with quite a bit of flavor for only being 4% ABV. And it's USDA certified organic!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 5 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity