Summer Solstice is an enigma. It is much darker and maltier than other summer seasonal beers. At its base is a medium toasted malt floor with some caramel and vanilla hints and a fair amount of ginger spiciness coming through on the aftertaste. This has a creamy mouth feel and is light bodied, but is not attempting to fit in with the summer crowd whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 39 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity