Summer Solstice is an enigma. It is much darker and maltier than other summer seasonal beers. At its base is a medium toasted malt floor with some caramel and vanilla hints and a fair amount of ginger spiciness coming through on the aftertaste. This has a creamy mouth feel and is light bodied, but is not attempting to fit in with the summer crowd whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity