Summer Solstice is an enigma. It is much darker and maltier than other summer seasonal beers. At its base is a medium toasted malt floor with some caramel and vanilla hints and a fair amount of ginger spiciness coming through on the aftertaste. This has a creamy mouth feel and is light bodied, but is not attempting to fit in with the summer crowd whatsoever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Exploring the Vault. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for King Sue. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity