Summer Love Ale
This is one of the better summer beers out there, especially if you're a hop fan that normally goes for a Pale Ale or light-bodied IPA. The color is soft yellow and transparent, with a surprisingly decent head. Above average carbonation on the mouthfeel, and the taste is refreshing and a little hoppy. There are some grassy, herbal notes, which distinguishes this from other summer beers. Overall this is thirst quenching yet still flavorful and worthwhile for a summer beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 37 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity