Summer Love Ale
This is one of the better summer beers out there, especially if you're a hop fan that normally goes for a Pale Ale or light-bodied IPA. The color is soft yellow and transparent, with a surprisingly decent head. Above average carbonation on the mouthfeel, and the taste is refreshing and a little hoppy. There are some grassy, herbal notes, which distinguishes this from other summer beers. Overall this is thirst quenching yet still flavorful and worthwhile for a summer beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 15 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity