Summer Love Ale
This is one of the better summer beers out there, especially if you're a hop fan that normally goes for a Pale Ale or light-bodied IPA. The color is soft yellow and transparent, with a surprisingly decent head. Above average carbonation on the mouthfeel, and the taste is refreshing and a little hoppy. There are some grassy, herbal notes, which distinguishes this from other summer beers. Overall this is thirst quenching yet still flavorful and worthwhile for a summer beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 36 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity