Sumatra Mountain Brown
Sumatra Mountain Brown pours a fairly clear, dark reddish brown color. The head is tan colored and thin, but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is robust; remarkably similar to the smell you get when you walk into a coffee shop that has just finished roasting coffee beans. On the taste, there's a bit less coffee than we get in the aroma. Some malt, caramel, and chocolate, but the coffee flavors still dominate. Earthy bitterness from the hops with an alkaline mouthfeel and a body that is lighter than expected. The 9% ABV is mostly hidden. Extremely smooth flavor and a nice representative for the coffee beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 32 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 57 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity