Sumatra Mountain Brown
Sumatra Mountain Brown pours a fairly clear, dark reddish brown color. The head is tan colored and thin, but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is robust; remarkably similar to the smell you get when you walk into a coffee shop that has just finished roasting coffee beans. On the taste, there's a bit less coffee than we get in the aroma. Some malt, caramel, and chocolate, but the coffee flavors still dominate. Earthy bitterness from the hops with an alkaline mouthfeel and a body that is lighter than expected. The 9% ABV is mostly hidden. Extremely smooth flavor and a nice representative for the coffee beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 47 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity