Sumatra Mountain Brown
Sumatra Mountain Brown pours a fairly clear, dark reddish brown color. The head is tan colored and thin, but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is robust; remarkably similar to the smell you get when you walk into a coffee shop that has just finished roasting coffee beans. On the taste, there's a bit less coffee than we get in the aroma. Some malt, caramel, and chocolate, but the coffee flavors still dominate. Earthy bitterness from the hops with an alkaline mouthfeel and a body that is lighter than expected. The 9% ABV is mostly hidden. Extremely smooth flavor and a nice representative for the coffee beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Exploring the Vault. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity