Sumatra Mountain Brown
Sumatra Mountain Brown pours a fairly clear, dark reddish brown color. The head is tan colored and thin, but leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is robust; remarkably similar to the smell you get when you walk into a coffee shop that has just finished roasting coffee beans. On the taste, there’s a bit less coffee than we get in the aroma. Some malt, caramel, and chocolate, but the coffee flavors still dominate. Earthy bitterness from the hops with an alkaline mouthfeel and a body that is lighter than expected. The 9% ABV is mostly hidden. Extremely smooth flavor and a nice representative for the coffee beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Happy Hops. 9 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 41 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity