Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter
Sugar Pine pours a dark brown color with a little amber peaking through around the edges. The aroma is reserved with some molasses, dark malts and coffee. This beer is aptly named because cocoa is the prevalent flavor up front with vanilla following in the aftertaste. This leaves you with a touch of sweetness and very low bitterness. For a beer on the lower end of the ABV spectrum, this has a heavy, full bodied mouthfeel. With such approachable flavors, this beer is great for porter veterans and newcomers alike.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 23 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity