Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter
Sugar Pine pours a dark brown color with a little amber peaking through around the edges. The aroma is reserved with some molasses, dark malts and coffee. This beer is aptly named because cocoa is the prevalent flavor up front with vanilla following in the aftertaste. This leaves you with a touch of sweetness and very low bitterness. For a beer on the lower end of the ABV spectrum, this has a heavy, full bodied mouthfeel. With such approachable flavors, this beer is great for porter veterans and newcomers alike.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 47 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 49 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity