Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter
Sugar Pine pours a dark brown color with a little amber peaking through around the edges. The aroma is reserved with some molasses, dark malts and coffee. This beer is aptly named because cocoa is the prevalent flavor up front with vanilla following in the aftertaste. This leaves you with a touch of sweetness and very low bitterness. For a beer on the lower end of the ABV spectrum, this has a heavy, full bodied mouthfeel. With such approachable flavors, this beer is great for porter veterans and newcomers alike.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 44 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity