Sudwerk Hefeweizen has a pretty good overall flavor that seems to imitate the average German hefeweizen well. The pour is very cloudy, with very little carbonation. It has a bit of a sour apricot taste, with a tangy, fruity aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 29 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity