Sudwerk Hefeweizen has a pretty good overall flavor that seems to imitate the average German hefeweizen well. The pour is very cloudy, with very little carbonation. It has a bit of a sour apricot taste, with a tangy, fruity aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 17 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity