Sudwerk Hefeweizen has a pretty good overall flavor that seems to imitate the average German hefeweizen well. The pour is very cloudy, with very little carbonation. It has a bit of a sour apricot taste, with a tangy, fruity aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity