Color is pale amber and slightly hazy but nothing turbid like you see in some Northeast-style IPAs. Somewhat darker in color with a head that is two fingers thick, frothy, and long lasting. Strong aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is very juicy with guava, pineapple, and lychee. Pear and peach flavors as well. Lots of nectar sweetness, like a Dole fruit cup in beer format. Sticky mouthfeel, medium body, and a long, juicy finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 52 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity