Color is pale amber and slightly hazy but nothing turbid like you see in some Northeast-style IPAs. Somewhat darker in color with a head that is two fingers thick, frothy, and long lasting. Strong aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is very juicy with guava, pineapple, and lychee. Pear and peach flavors as well. Lots of nectar sweetness, like a Dole fruit cup in beer format. Sticky mouthfeel, medium body, and a long, juicy finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 35 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity