Color is pale amber and slightly hazy but nothing turbid like you see in some Northeast-style IPAs. Somewhat darker in color with a head that is two fingers thick, frothy, and long lasting. Strong aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is very juicy with guava, pineapple, and lychee. Pear and peach flavors as well. Lots of nectar sweetness, like a Dole fruit cup in beer format. Sticky mouthfeel, medium body, and a long, juicy finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity