Color is pale amber and slightly hazy but nothing turbid like you see in some Northeast-style IPAs. Somewhat darker in color with a head that is two fingers thick, frothy, and long lasting. Strong aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is very juicy with guava, pineapple, and lychee. Pear and peach flavors as well. Lots of nectar sweetness, like a Dole fruit cup in beer format. Sticky mouthfeel, medium body, and a long, juicy finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity