Color is pale amber and slightly hazy but nothing turbid like you see in some Northeast-style IPAs. Somewhat darker in color with a head that is two fingers thick, frothy, and long lasting. Strong aroma of stone fruit and tropical fruit. Taste is very juicy with guava, pineapple, and lychee. Pear and peach flavors as well. Lots of nectar sweetness, like a Dole fruit cup in beer format. Sticky mouthfeel, medium body, and a long, juicy finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 22 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity