Stupid Stout (2015)
Stupid Stout is a more traditional imperial stout and one that is remarkably smooth at 9%. The appearance is very dark brown, almost black, with a dark tan colored head. Aroma is both malty and grassy. The taste has some noticeable roasted malt and dark chocolate, but it's not overly sweet. It's well balanced with some earthy, grassy hops, providing just the right amount of bitterness. And the bitterness is more of a smoky, charred flavor that we really enjoy. Overall this is a solid, well rounded imperial stout and one that would likely age pretty well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity