Stupid Stout (2015)
Stupid Stout is a more traditional imperial stout and one that is remarkably smooth at 9%. The appearance is very dark brown, almost black, with a dark tan colored head. Aroma is both malty and grassy. The taste has some noticeable roasted malt and dark chocolate, but it's not overly sweet. It's well balanced with some earthy, grassy hops, providing just the right amount of bitterness. And the bitterness is more of a smoky, charred flavor that we really enjoy. Overall this is a solid, well rounded imperial stout and one that would likely age pretty well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Whirlpool. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity