Stupid Stout (2015)
Stupid Stout is a more traditional imperial stout and one that is remarkably smooth at 9%. The appearance is very dark brown, almost black, with a dark tan colored head. Aroma is both malty and grassy. The taste has some noticeable roasted malt and dark chocolate, but it's not overly sweet. It's well balanced with some earthy, grassy hops, providing just the right amount of bitterness. And the bitterness is more of a smoky, charred flavor that we really enjoy. Overall this is a solid, well rounded imperial stout and one that would likely age pretty well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 48 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity