Strictly For My Grind
Strictly For My Grind pours a pale yellow color, perfectly clear with a flow of bubbles from bottom to top. Head is white and bubbly, but thins quickly to a thin film. Enjoyable aroma of yeast, pilsner malt, and a hint of fruit. Taste has a thirst quenching mouthfeel. Just a touch of green apple fruitiness, balanced with pilsner malt that is soft and delicate, like warm doughy bread. Nicely carbonated with a crisp finish. Super smooth, this is a tasty beer that you can drink all day long. One of the best Kolsch-style beers we’ve found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 44 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity