Strictly For My Grind
Strictly For My Grind pours a pale yellow color, perfectly clear with a flow of bubbles from bottom to top. Head is white and bubbly, but thins quickly to a thin film. Enjoyable aroma of yeast, pilsner malt, and a hint of fruit. Taste has a thirst quenching mouthfeel. Just a touch of green apple fruitiness, balanced with pilsner malt that is soft and delicate, like warm doughy bread. Nicely carbonated with a crisp finish. Super smooth, this is a tasty beer that you can drink all day long. One of the best Kolsch-style beers we’ve found!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 34 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity