Color is medium amber with an off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is earthy and nutty. Taste follows the nose, with malty, nutty flavors. Also, some dark bread. Hop taste is earthy like the aroma, but also stone fruit and pine. Bitter chocolate comes in on the back end, along with a spicy bite. Finish is slightly bitter but refreshing. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer. We didn't realize this was a Rye IPA until our first sip, and from that point forward it did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity