Color is medium amber with an off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is earthy and nutty. Taste follows the nose, with malty, nutty flavors. Also, some dark bread. Hop taste is earthy like the aroma, but also stone fruit and pine. Bitter chocolate comes in on the back end, along with a spicy bite. Finish is slightly bitter but refreshing. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer. We didn't realize this was a Rye IPA until our first sip, and from that point forward it did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 18 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity