Color is medium amber with an off-white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is earthy and nutty. Taste follows the nose, with malty, nutty flavors. Also, some dark bread. Hop taste is earthy like the aroma, but also stone fruit and pine. Bitter chocolate comes in on the back end, along with a spicy bite. Finish is slightly bitter but refreshing. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer. We didn’t realize this was a Rye IPA until our first sip, and from that point forward it did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 11 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA