Stout at the Devil
Stout at the Devil pours a dark brown color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy and foamy head. Aroma more like milk stout with coffee, vanilla and cream. Taste is amazing. Dark roasted malt, oatmeal, caramel and molasses, vanilla, dark chocolate, and tons of cold brew coffee flavors. Lively carbonation with a light body and mouthfeel. Super drinkable at 7.7% and a fantastic stout from Alabama!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 38 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity