Stout at the Devil
Stout at the Devil pours a dark brown color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy and foamy head. Aroma more like milk stout with coffee, vanilla and cream. Taste is amazing. Dark roasted malt, oatmeal, caramel and molasses, vanilla, dark chocolate, and tons of cold brew coffee flavors. Lively carbonation with a light body and mouthfeel. Super drinkable at 7.7% and a fantastic stout from Alabama!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 37 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity