Stout at the Devil
Stout at the Devil pours a dark brown color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy and foamy head. Aroma more like milk stout with coffee, vanilla and cream. Taste is amazing. Dark roasted malt, oatmeal, caramel and molasses, vanilla, dark chocolate, and tons of cold brew coffee flavors. Lively carbonation with a light body and mouthfeel. Super drinkable at 7.7% and a fantastic stout from Alabama!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 55 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity