Stout at the Devil
Stout at the Devil pours a dark brown color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy and foamy head. Aroma more like milk stout with coffee, vanilla and cream. Taste is amazing. Dark roasted malt, oatmeal, caramel and molasses, vanilla, dark chocolate, and tons of cold brew coffee flavors. Lively carbonation with a light body and mouthfeel. Super drinkable at 7.7% and a fantastic stout from Alabama!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity