Stout at the Devil
Stout at the Devil pours a dark brown color with a thick, khaki colored, creamy and foamy head. Aroma more like milk stout with coffee, vanilla and cream. Taste is amazing. Dark roasted malt, oatmeal, caramel and molasses, vanilla, dark chocolate, and tons of cold brew coffee flavors. Lively carbonation with a light body and mouthfeel. Super drinkable at 7.7% and a fantastic stout from Alabama!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 58 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity