Stoudt's American Pale Ale
Stoudts was on sale and a few months past its "best by" date, but it was better than we thought it'd be. This is a pretty classic pale ale with a fair amount of copper ale spice and a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste. There is also a fair amount of hops. It's not an IPA but it's headed in that direction.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 55 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity