Stoudt's American Pale Ale
Stoudts was on sale and a few months past its "best by" date, but it was better than we thought it'd be. This is a pretty classic pale ale with a fair amount of copper ale spice and a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste. There is also a fair amount of hops. It's not an IPA but it's headed in that direction.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity