Stoudt's American Pale Ale
Stoudts was on sale and a few months past its "best by" date, but it was better than we thought it'd be. This is a pretty classic pale ale with a fair amount of copper ale spice and a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste. There is also a fair amount of hops. It's not an IPA but it's headed in that direction.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 34 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity