Stoudt's American Pale Ale
Stoudts was on sale and a few months past its "best by" date, but it was better than we thought it'd be. This is a pretty classic pale ale with a fair amount of copper ale spice and a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste. There is also a fair amount of hops. It's not an IPA but it's headed in that direction.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 2 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity