Stoudt's American Pale Ale
Stoudts was on sale and a few months past its "best by" date, but it was better than we thought it'd be. This is a pretty classic pale ale with a fair amount of copper ale spice and a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste. There is also a fair amount of hops. It's not an IPA but it's headed in that direction.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 19 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity