Stoudt's American Pale Ale
Stoudts was on sale and a few months past its "best by" date, but it was better than we thought it'd be. This is a pretty classic pale ale with a fair amount of copper ale spice and a touch of bitterness in the aftertaste. There is also a fair amount of hops. It's not an IPA but it's headed in that direction.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 49 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for InvEster. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity