Storms of Saturn
Color is cloudy, golden orange, with one finger of off-white, bubbly head that dissipates fairly quickly. Aroma is predominantly tropical fruit and a touch of lactose. On the taste, we get juicy, tropical fruit, like mango, papaya, guava, and passion fruit. There’s a piney dankness to it as well. Malts are soft and flaky, and the lactose adds a smoothness that enhances the mouthfeel. Light to medium body for 8.2%, with easy drinkability and very mellow bitterness. But the big hop flavors catch up with you on the finish, reminding you that this is still a Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 36 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity