Storms of Saturn
Color is cloudy, golden orange, with one finger of off-white, bubbly head that dissipates fairly quickly. Aroma is predominantly tropical fruit and a touch of lactose. On the taste, we get juicy, tropical fruit, like mango, papaya, guava, and passion fruit. There’s a piney dankness to it as well. Malts are soft and flaky, and the lactose adds a smoothness that enhances the mouthfeel. Light to medium body for 8.2%, with easy drinkability and very mellow bitterness. But the big hop flavors catch up with you on the finish, reminding you that this is still a Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity