Storms of Saturn
Color is cloudy, golden orange, with one finger of off-white, bubbly head that dissipates fairly quickly. Aroma is predominantly tropical fruit and a touch of lactose. On the taste, we get juicy, tropical fruit, like mango, papaya, guava, and passion fruit. There’s a piney dankness to it as well. Malts are soft and flaky, and the lactose adds a smoothness that enhances the mouthfeel. Light to medium body for 8.2%, with easy drinkability and very mellow bitterness. But the big hop flavors catch up with you on the finish, reminding you that this is still a Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 54 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity