Stone Xocoveza Extra Anejo
It's Leap Day, and being an extra day, we'll take a look at an "extra" beer. Stone Xocoveza Extra Anejo is surprisingly different than its holiday-themed little brother. Where the regular Xocoveza is extremely chocolately on both the aroma and the flavor, the Extra Anejo is more reserved. The barrel aging has smoothed out this beer to the point where the name is the most common attribute between the two. And this is not a bad thing. The regular Xocoveza was outstanding, bold and flavorful, but one was plenty. Extra Anejo is easy drinking and smooth with very little alcoholic kick for being 8.5%. The taste consists of roasted chocolate malts with coffee being the predominant flavor and only hints of red wine and tequila derived from the barrels. This is a hard one to locate, but pick it up if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 8 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity