Stone Xocoveza Extra Anejo
It's Leap Day, and being an extra day, we'll take a look at an "extra" beer. Stone Xocoveza Extra Anejo is surprisingly different than its holiday-themed little brother. Where the regular Xocoveza is extremely chocolately on both the aroma and the flavor, the Extra Anejo is more reserved. The barrel aging has smoothed out this beer to the point where the name is the most common attribute between the two. And this is not a bad thing. The regular Xocoveza was outstanding, bold and flavorful, but one was plenty. Extra Anejo is easy drinking and smooth with very little alcoholic kick for being 8.5%. The taste consists of roasted chocolate malts with coffee being the predominant flavor and only hints of red wine and tequila derived from the barrels. This is a hard one to locate, but pick it up if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 28 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity