Stone Xocoveza is a seasonal stout loaded with a multitude of complex flavors. On the pour, it's a very dark color with a sizeable head. Before you even take a sip the various aromas stand out. Coffee, cocoa, peppermint, chili pepper, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon - we get all of those in both the aroma and on the taste. But what makes this interesting is that there are lots of distinguishable flavors yet they all seem to work together and complement each other. This is a rich and robust winter beer, and definitely one of the more unique ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 12 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Spaten Pils. 48 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity