Stone Xocoveza is a seasonal stout loaded with a multitude of complex flavors. On the pour, it's a very dark color with a sizeable head. Before you even take a sip the various aromas stand out. Coffee, cocoa, peppermint, chili pepper, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon - we get all of those in both the aroma and on the taste. But what makes this interesting is that there are lots of distinguishable flavors yet they all seem to work together and complement each other. This is a rich and robust winter beer, and definitely one of the more unique ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 27 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity