Stone Xocoveza is a seasonal stout loaded with a multitude of complex flavors. On the pour, it’s a very dark color with a sizeable head. Before you even take a sip the various aromas stand out. Coffee, cocoa, peppermint, chili pepper, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon – we get all of those in both the aroma and on the taste. But what makes this interesting is that there are lots of distinguishable flavors yet they all seem to work together and complement each other. This is a rich and robust winter beer, and definitely one of the more unique ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 29 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity