Stone Xocoveza is a seasonal stout loaded with a multitude of complex flavors. On the pour, it’s a very dark color with a sizeable head. Before you even take a sip the various aromas stand out. Coffee, cocoa, peppermint, chili pepper, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon – we get all of those in both the aroma and on the taste. But what makes this interesting is that there are lots of distinguishable flavors yet they all seem to work together and complement each other. This is a rich and robust winter beer, and definitely one of the more unique ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 39 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity