Stone Xocoveza is a seasonal stout loaded with a multitude of complex flavors. On the pour, it’s a very dark color with a sizeable head. Before you even take a sip the various aromas stand out. Coffee, cocoa, peppermint, chili pepper, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon – we get all of those in both the aroma and on the taste. But what makes this interesting is that there are lots of distinguishable flavors yet they all seem to work together and complement each other. This is a rich and robust winter beer, and definitely one of the more unique ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity