Stone Xocoveza is a seasonal stout loaded with a multitude of complex flavors. On the pour, it’s a very dark color with a sizeable head. Before you even take a sip the various aromas stand out. Coffee, cocoa, peppermint, chili pepper, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon – we get all of those in both the aroma and on the taste. But what makes this interesting is that there are lots of distinguishable flavors yet they all seem to work together and complement each other. This is a rich and robust winter beer, and definitely one of the more unique ones available.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 28 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity