Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary)
Thunderstruck IPA, a.k.a. the 19th Anniversary Ale, pours a hazy, golden color. Good head retention and lacing, and the aroma is a little dank. On the taste we find some tropical and citrus fruits, with some mango, pineapple, and grapefruit. However, the hops don't overwhelm, and with enough maltiness to create a good balance. Overall this is a solid DIPA and something you should get your hands on while you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 35 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity