Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary)
Thunderstruck IPA, a.k.a. the 19th Anniversary Ale, pours a hazy, golden color. Good head retention and lacing, and the aroma is a little dank. On the taste we find some tropical and citrus fruits, with some mango, pineapple, and grapefruit. However, the hops don't overwhelm, and with enough maltiness to create a good balance. Overall this is a solid DIPA and something you should get your hands on while you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity