Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary)
Thunderstruck IPA, a.k.a. the 19th Anniversary Ale, pours a hazy, golden color. Good head retention and lacing, and the aroma is a little dank. On the taste we find some tropical and citrus fruits, with some mango, pineapple, and grapefruit. However, the hops don't overwhelm, and with enough maltiness to create a good balance. Overall this is a solid DIPA and something you should get your hands on while you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 20 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Gummy Worms. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity