Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary)
Thunderstruck IPA, a.k.a. the 19th Anniversary Ale, pours a hazy, golden color. Good head retention and lacing, and the aroma is a little dank. On the taste we find some tropical and citrus fruits, with some mango, pineapple, and grapefruit. However, the hops don't overwhelm, and with enough maltiness to create a good balance. Overall this is a solid DIPA and something you should get your hands on while you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity