Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary)
Thunderstruck IPA, a.k.a. the 19th Anniversary Ale, pours a hazy, golden color. Good head retention and lacing, and the aroma is a little dank. On the taste we find some tropical and citrus fruits, with some mango, pineapple, and grapefruit. However, the hops don't overwhelm, and with enough maltiness to create a good balance. Overall this is a solid DIPA and something you should get your hands on while you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 43 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity