Pours a golden straw color with a substantial head. Stone is known for their IPAs but this Saison is great. It's refreshing yet tart through the finish with citrus and passion fruit and a bit of a pepper. Most would say that this is a little sour, with some lemon zest and spice. Overall taste is great, with some sourness and pepperiness, but it's a pretty good interpretation of a classic saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity