Pours a golden straw color with a substantial head. Stone is known for their IPAs but this Saison is great. It's refreshing yet tart through the finish with citrus and passion fruit and a bit of a pepper. Most would say that this is a little sour, with some lemon zest and spice. Overall taste is great, with some sourness and pepperiness, but it's a pretty good interpretation of a classic saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 54 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity