Stone Ruination 2.0
When Stone announced a replacement to their highly acclaimed classic, Ruination IPA, we were naturally skeptical. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, our trepidation was unwarranted. Ruination 2.0 is a very different beer than the original. But what it has done is restore the "ruinous" quality to the name. Over the years, technology has allowed for more hoppy beers to be produced and our collective palates have evolved and become accustomed to higher hopped beers. The original Ruination was no longer the hoppiest kid on the block. The new 2.0 restores Ruination to the overwhelmer of hop senses that it should be and tantalizes every single hop receptor on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 47 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity