Stone Ruination 2.0
When Stone announced a replacement to their highly acclaimed classic, Ruination IPA, we were naturally skeptical. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, our trepidation was unwarranted. Ruination 2.0 is a very different beer than the original. But what it has done is restore the "ruinous" quality to the name. Over the years, technology has allowed for more hoppy beers to be produced and our collective palates have evolved and become accustomed to higher hopped beers. The original Ruination was no longer the hoppiest kid on the block. The new 2.0 restores Ruination to the overwhelmer of hop senses that it should be and tantalizes every single hop receptor on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 15 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity