Stone Ruination 2.0
When Stone announced a replacement to their highly acclaimed classic, Ruination IPA, we were naturally skeptical. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, our trepidation was unwarranted. Ruination 2.0 is a very different beer than the original. But what it has done is restore the "ruinous" quality to the name. Over the years, technology has allowed for more hoppy beers to be produced and our collective palates have evolved and become accustomed to higher hopped beers. The original Ruination was no longer the hoppiest kid on the block. The new 2.0 restores Ruination to the overwhelmer of hop senses that it should be and tantalizes every single hop receptor on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 47 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity