Stone Ruination 2.0
When Stone announced a replacement to their highly acclaimed classic, Ruination IPA, we were naturally skeptical. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, our trepidation was unwarranted. Ruination 2.0 is a very different beer than the original. But what it has done is restore the "ruinous" quality to the name. Over the years, technology has allowed for more hoppy beers to be produced and our collective palates have evolved and become accustomed to higher hopped beers. The original Ruination was no longer the hoppiest kid on the block. The new 2.0 restores Ruination to the overwhelmer of hop senses that it should be and tantalizes every single hop receptor on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. Less than a minute ago.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Moral Panic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The 105 IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Grisette Blend #4. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA