Stone Ruination 2.0
When Stone announced a replacement to their highly acclaimed classic, Ruination IPA, we were naturally skeptical. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." However, our trepidation was unwarranted. Ruination 2.0 is a very different beer than the original. But what it has done is restore the "ruinous" quality to the name. Over the years, technology has allowed for more hoppy beers to be produced and our collective palates have evolved and become accustomed to higher hopped beers. The original Ruination was no longer the hoppiest kid on the block. The new 2.0 restores Ruination to the overwhelmer of hop senses that it should be and tantalizes every single hop receptor on your tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity