Ruination sets the bar when it comes to West Coast Double IPAs. It's citrusy, piney, and floral - everything you'd expect from a high quality hoppy DIPA. It's well balanced with its malt characteristics, leading to a very smooth and highly drinkable beer. At 8.2% and 100+ IBUs, it takes some getting used to, but it's become a classic for hop lovers from all over!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 35 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity