Ruination sets the bar when it comes to West Coast Double IPAs. It's citrusy, piney, and floral - everything you'd expect from a high quality hoppy DIPA. It's well balanced with its malt characteristics, leading to a very smooth and highly drinkable beer. At 8.2% and 100+ IBUs, it takes some getting used to, but it's become a classic for hop lovers from all over!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 44 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity