Ruination sets the bar when it comes to West Coast Double IPAs. It's citrusy, piney, and floral - everything you'd expect from a high quality hoppy DIPA. It's well balanced with its malt characteristics, leading to a very smooth and highly drinkable beer. At 8.2% and 100+ IBUs, it takes some getting used to, but it's become a classic for hop lovers from all over!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 minute ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity