Ruination sets the bar when it comes to West Coast Double IPAs. It's citrusy, piney, and floral - everything you'd expect from a high quality hoppy DIPA. It's well balanced with its malt characteristics, leading to a very smooth and highly drinkable beer. At 8.2% and 100+ IBUs, it takes some getting used to, but it's become a classic for hop lovers from all over!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 38 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity