Stone Mill Pale Ale
Stone Mill Organic Pale Ale may be healthier for you than other beers but unfortunately it comes up a little bit short on flavor. We're not sure if this is a product of being organic or a product of... well, being a product of Anheuser-Busch. It is fairly sweet, has very little hopiness for a pale ale, and has a slight but refreshing bitterness in the aftertaste. All and all, it comes off as a little bland, but not too bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 19 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 40 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity