Stone Mill Pale Ale
Stone Mill Organic Pale Ale may be healthier for you than other beers but unfortunately it comes up a little bit short on flavor. We're not sure if this is a product of being organic or a product of... well, being a product of Anheuser-Busch. It is fairly sweet, has very little hopiness for a pale ale, and has a slight but refreshing bitterness in the aftertaste. All and all, it comes off as a little bland, but not too bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 21 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity