Stone Mill Pale Ale
Stone Mill Organic Pale Ale may be healthier for you than other beers but unfortunately it comes up a little bit short on flavor. We're not sure if this is a product of being organic or a product of... well, being a product of Anheuser-Busch. It is fairly sweet, has very little hopiness for a pale ale, and has a slight but refreshing bitterness in the aftertaste. All and all, it comes off as a little bland, but not too bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 24 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity