Stone Mill Pale Ale
Stone Mill Organic Pale Ale may be healthier for you than other beers but unfortunately it comes up a little bit short on flavor. We're not sure if this is a product of being organic or a product of... well, being a product of Anheuser-Busch. It is fairly sweet, has very little hopiness for a pale ale, and has a slight but refreshing bitterness in the aftertaste. All and all, it comes off as a little bland, but not too bad.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 10 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity