Stone Go To IPA
This is a light, golden yellow color with a bit of haze to it. The smell is fresh and aromatic, like you're standing in a lemon grove. There is a ton of citrus in both the aroma and the flavor. It has lots of lemon and grapefruit and also some piney hop flavors. The finish is crisp, refreshing and hoppy - all welcomed attributes for a session IPA. At 4.5% ABV, this is a beer you can enjoy all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity