Stone Go To IPA
This is a light, golden yellow color with a bit of haze to it. The smell is fresh and aromatic, like you're standing in a lemon grove. There is a ton of citrus in both the aroma and the flavor. It has lots of lemon and grapefruit and also some piney hop flavors. The finish is crisp, refreshing and hoppy - all welcomed attributes for a session IPA. At 4.5% ABV, this is a beer you can enjoy all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 13 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity