Stone Go To IPA
This is a light, golden yellow color with a bit of haze to it. The smell is fresh and aromatic, like you're standing in a lemon grove. There is a ton of citrus in both the aroma and the flavor. It has lots of lemon and grapefruit and also some piney hop flavors. The finish is crisp, refreshing and hoppy - all welcomed attributes for a session IPA. At 4.5% ABV, this is a beer you can enjoy all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 21 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 48 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity