Stone Go To IPA
This is a light, golden yellow color with a bit of haze to it. The smell is fresh and aromatic, like you're standing in a lemon grove. There is a ton of citrus in both the aroma and the flavor. It has lots of lemon and grapefruit and also some piney hop flavors. The finish is crisp, refreshing and hoppy - all welcomed attributes for a session IPA. At 4.5% ABV, this is a beer you can enjoy all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 5 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 31 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity