Stone Go To IPA
This is a light, golden yellow color with a bit of haze to it. The smell is fresh and aromatic, like you're standing in a lemon grove. There is a ton of citrus in both the aroma and the flavor. It has lots of lemon and grapefruit and also some piney hop flavors. The finish is crisp, refreshing and hoppy - all welcomed attributes for a session IPA. At 4.5% ABV, this is a beer you can enjoy all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 50 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity