Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity