Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 27 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity