Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 16 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity