Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 8 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 5 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 5 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity