Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 49 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity