Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 44 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity