Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity