Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015
W00tstout pours black as night with a little dark redness peeking through on the edges. This is a very strong smelling beer with a lot of dark cherry, molasses and bourbon notes. The flavor doesn't hold back either, smacking you in the mouth with a huge amount of dark malt flavors, cinnamon, molasses and caramel. In an age where barrel aging continues to increase in popularity, W00tstout stacks up very well with the other greats.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 5 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 48 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity