Stone Enjoy By 12.25.15 IPA
With only 2 weeks left to drink this, you better grab one while you can! Color is an extremely clear, golden amber. The head is thick with plenty of lacing and the aroma is dank and hoppy. Taste is fresh and similar to other Enjoy By beers, but there seems to be more tropical fruit flavors this time; perhaps some guava, mango, and passion fruit, but also some noticeable peachiness. It's a little bitter and dry on the finish, but not in a bad way as it helps accentuate the hop flavors. Another solid DIPA from Stone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity