Stone Enjoy By 12.25.15 IPA
With only 2 weeks left to drink this, you better grab one while you can! Color is an extremely clear, golden amber. The head is thick with plenty of lacing and the aroma is dank and hoppy. Taste is fresh and similar to other Enjoy By beers, but there seems to be more tropical fruit flavors this time; perhaps some guava, mango, and passion fruit, but also some noticeable peachiness. It's a little bitter and dry on the finish, but not in a bad way as it helps accentuate the hop flavors. Another solid DIPA from Stone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 47 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Swingers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity