Stone Enjoy By 12.25.15 IPA
With only 2 weeks left to drink this, you better grab one while you can! Color is an extremely clear, golden amber. The head is thick with plenty of lacing and the aroma is dank and hoppy. Taste is fresh and similar to other Enjoy By beers, but there seems to be more tropical fruit flavors this time; perhaps some guava, mango, and passion fruit, but also some noticeable peachiness. It's a little bitter and dry on the finish, but not in a bad way as it helps accentuate the hop flavors. Another solid DIPA from Stone!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 53 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity