Stone Enjoy By 10.31.16 Tangerine IPA
Happy Halloween! The "you better drink this before the day is over" pours a light copper color that is mostly clear, with a fluffy white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with some pronounced citrus notes, mainly tangerine but a little lime as well. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and fruity. Definitely some tangerine but it's not overwhelming. Seems juicier than previous versions, with more fruit and less bitterness. Well carbonated with a nice mouthfeel. Dry in the finish with just a bit of bitterness. The 9.4% is shocking; this goes down easier than a lot of 7% IPAs. The series is consistently good and we really like the addition of pureed tangerine to this release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 33 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 53 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity