Stone Enjoy By 10.31.16 Tangerine IPA
Happy Halloween! The "you better drink this before the day is over" pours a light copper color that is mostly clear, with a fluffy white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with some pronounced citrus notes, mainly tangerine but a little lime as well. Taste is hoppy, juicy, and fruity. Definitely some tangerine but it's not overwhelming. Seems juicier than previous versions, with more fruit and less bitterness. Well carbonated with a nice mouthfeel. Dry in the finish with just a bit of bitterness. The 9.4% is shocking; this goes down easier than a lot of 7% IPAs. The series is consistently good and we really like the addition of pureed tangerine to this release.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Flyover Country. 7 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity