Stone Enjoy By 10.31.15 IPA
Enjoy By 10.31.15 is a Double IPA that pours a clear golden color with a nice lacy head. It has a fresh hop aroma that is very satisfying. At first there's a smooth maltiness, but that gives way to a pretty bitter, dry finish. There are hints of onion and some mild fruit flavors, like pineapple and mango. Overall this seems to have pivoted from previous beers in the Enjoy By series into a more East Coast style IPA. There are a ton of hops in here, but the taste is maltier and less citrusy than before, which many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 51 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 2 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity