Stone Enjoy By 10.31.15 IPA
Enjoy By 10.31.15 is a Double IPA that pours a clear golden color with a nice lacy head. It has a fresh hop aroma that is very satisfying. At first there's a smooth maltiness, but that gives way to a pretty bitter, dry finish. There are hints of onion and some mild fruit flavors, like pineapple and mango. Overall this seems to have pivoted from previous beers in the Enjoy By series into a more East Coast style IPA. There are a ton of hops in here, but the taste is maltier and less citrusy than before, which many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 14 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity