Stone Enjoy By 10.31.15 IPA
Enjoy By 10.31.15 is a Double IPA that pours a clear golden color with a nice lacy head. It has a fresh hop aroma that is very satisfying. At first there's a smooth maltiness, but that gives way to a pretty bitter, dry finish. There are hints of onion and some mild fruit flavors, like pineapple and mango. Overall this seems to have pivoted from previous beers in the Enjoy By series into a more East Coast style IPA. There are a ton of hops in here, but the taste is maltier and less citrusy than before, which many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity