Stone Enjoy By 05.30.16 Tangerine IPA
Enjoy By 05.30.16 Tangerine IPA pours a fairly clear, golden amber color with a thick head that provides lots of lacing. Fresh and hoppy on the nose - the tangerine is very aromatic and floral, almost like potpourri. Taste is tangy, fresh, and of course dominated by tangerine flavors. But the tangerine was more noticeable in the aroma than the flavor and the high alcohol seems a bit in contrast with the tangerine flavors. Finish is a little bitter and sour, but we appreciate Stone mixing this series up with something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 34 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity