Stone Enjoy By 04.20.16 IPA
We got our hands on an extremely fresh (bottled less than 2 weeks ago) Enjoy By 4.20.16 IPA from Stone! Color is golden amber and crystal clear as always. Aroma is dank and hoppy and the head is thick with extensive lacing. On the taste, this is similar to most of the beers in this series - generating no complaints from us. Flavors of peach, tangerine, and tropical fruits are prevalent. Not excessive but perhaps more so than in the past, there is a long, bitter finish to this hoppy and extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 19 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity