Stone Enjoy By 04.20.16 IPA
We got our hands on an extremely fresh (bottled less than 2 weeks ago) Enjoy By 4.20.16 IPA from Stone! Color is golden amber and crystal clear as always. Aroma is dank and hoppy and the head is thick with extensive lacing. On the taste, this is similar to most of the beers in this series - generating no complaints from us. Flavors of peach, tangerine, and tropical fruits are prevalent. Not excessive but perhaps more so than in the past, there is a long, bitter finish to this hoppy and extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity