Stone Enjoy By 04.20.16 IPA
We got our hands on an extremely fresh (bottled less than 2 weeks ago) Enjoy By 4.20.16 IPA from Stone! Color is golden amber and crystal clear as always. Aroma is dank and hoppy and the head is thick with extensive lacing. On the taste, this is similar to most of the beers in this series - generating no complaints from us. Flavors of peach, tangerine, and tropical fruits are prevalent. Not excessive but perhaps more so than in the past, there is a long, bitter finish to this hoppy and extremely enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity