Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16 Unfiltered IPA
This is the first unfiltered IPA in the Enjoy By series and we hope that Stone makes more like this. The color is a golden orange/yellow with a translucent but not super hazy color. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The hop flavors are very fresh with lots of tangerine, peach, and a bit of mango. As you might expect, there's not a lot of malt presence and this is definitely for the hop heads. But the hops are not bitter at all, and the finish is smooth, dry, and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 5 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity