Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16 Unfiltered IPA
This is the first unfiltered IPA in the Enjoy By series and we hope that Stone makes more like this. The color is a golden orange/yellow with a translucent but not super hazy color. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The hop flavors are very fresh with lots of tangerine, peach, and a bit of mango. As you might expect, there's not a lot of malt presence and this is definitely for the hop heads. But the hops are not bitter at all, and the finish is smooth, dry, and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity