Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16 Unfiltered IPA
This is the first unfiltered IPA in the Enjoy By series and we hope that Stone makes more like this. The color is a golden orange/yellow with a translucent but not super hazy color. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The hop flavors are very fresh with lots of tangerine, peach, and a bit of mango. As you might expect, there's not a lot of malt presence and this is definitely for the hop heads. But the hops are not bitter at all, and the finish is smooth, dry, and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity