Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16 Unfiltered IPA
This is the first unfiltered IPA in the Enjoy By series and we hope that Stone makes more like this. The color is a golden orange/yellow with a translucent but not super hazy color. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The hop flavors are very fresh with lots of tangerine, peach, and a bit of mango. As you might expect, there's not a lot of malt presence and this is definitely for the hop heads. But the hops are not bitter at all, and the finish is smooth, dry, and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 32 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity