Stone Enjoy By 02.14.16 Unfiltered IPA
This is the first unfiltered IPA in the Enjoy By series and we hope that Stone makes more like this. The color is a golden orange/yellow with a translucent but not super hazy color. Aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. The hop flavors are very fresh with lots of tangerine, peach, and a bit of mango. As you might expect, there’s not a lot of malt presence and this is definitely for the hop heads. But the hops are not bitter at all, and the finish is smooth, dry, and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity