Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16
After proper cellaring, we waited an extra year to open this one for July 4th, 2017! Color is deep gold and mostly clear. The head is extreme, with massive amounts of thick white foam that easily overflows the glass like champagne. Aroma is strong on the Brett with plenty of farmhouse funk. Taste is really nice, but more like a Saison than an IPA. Lots of Brett but not too much where you can't taste anything else. Hops lead with lemon citrus, but they are also grassy, floral, and piney. Even some black pepper and light malt sweetness. Slightly sour or acidic with really no bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated, and the finish is smooth and refreshing. Aging this beer was an experiment, and we really like the results!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 24 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity