Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16
After proper cellaring, we waited an extra year to open this one for July 4th, 2017! Color is deep gold and mostly clear. The head is extreme, with massive amounts of thick white foam that easily overflows the glass like champagne. Aroma is strong on the Brett with plenty of farmhouse funk. Taste is really nice, but more like a Saison than an IPA. Lots of Brett but not too much where you can't taste anything else. Hops lead with lemon citrus, but they are also grassy, floral, and piney. Even some black pepper and light malt sweetness. Slightly sour or acidic with really no bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated, and the finish is smooth and refreshing. Aging this beer was an experiment, and we really like the results!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Sour Series Batch No. 7. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity