Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16
After proper cellaring, we waited an extra year to open this one for July 4th, 2017! Color is deep gold and mostly clear. The head is extreme, with massive amounts of thick white foam that easily overflows the glass like champagne. Aroma is strong on the Brett with plenty of farmhouse funk. Taste is really nice, but more like a Saison than an IPA. Lots of Brett but not too much where you can't taste anything else. Hops lead with lemon citrus, but they are also grassy, floral, and piney. Even some black pepper and light malt sweetness. Slightly sour or acidic with really no bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated, and the finish is smooth and refreshing. Aging this beer was an experiment, and we really like the results!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 36 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity