Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16
After proper cellaring, we waited an extra year to open this one for July 4th, 2017! Color is deep gold and mostly clear. The head is extreme, with massive amounts of thick white foam that easily overflows the glass like champagne. Aroma is strong on the Brett with plenty of farmhouse funk. Taste is really nice, but more like a Saison than an IPA. Lots of Brett but not too much where you can't taste anything else. Hops lead with lemon citrus, but they are also grassy, floral, and piney. Even some black pepper and light malt sweetness. Slightly sour or acidic with really no bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated, and the finish is smooth and refreshing. Aging this beer was an experiment, and we really like the results!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 1 minute ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity