Stone Delicious IPA
Delicious IPA is a beer with an abundance of citrus. The most noticeable citrus flavor is lemon, but also some lime, grapefruit, and tangerine. The color is orange/golden with mild carbonation. It does not have much malt presence, but the Lemon Drop and El Dorado hops provide a grassy, almost herbal flavor with some astringency on the aftertaste. It is like a lighter, more lemony version of Stone's standard IPA. We are suspicious of a beer that presumes to call itself "delicious," but if you're looking for a low-gluten beer, this might be the best one out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity