Stone Delicious IPA
Delicious IPA is a beer with an abundance of citrus. The most noticeable citrus flavor is lemon, but also some lime, grapefruit, and tangerine. The color is orange/golden with mild carbonation. It does not have much malt presence, but the Lemon Drop and El Dorado hops provide a grassy, almost herbal flavor with some astringency on the aftertaste. It is like a lighter, more lemony version of Stone's standard IPA. We are suspicious of a beer that presumes to call itself "delicious," but if you're looking for a low-gluten beer, this might be the best one out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity