Stone Delicious IPA
Delicious IPA is a beer with an abundance of citrus. The most noticeable citrus flavor is lemon, but also some lime, grapefruit, and tangerine. The color is orange/golden with mild carbonation. It does not have much malt presence, but the Lemon Drop and El Dorado hops provide a grassy, almost herbal flavor with some astringency on the aftertaste. It is like a lighter, more lemony version of Stone's standard IPA. We are suspicious of a beer that presumes to call itself "delicious," but if you're looking for a low-gluten beer, this might be the best one out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity