Stochasticity Project: Your Father Smelt of Elderberries
This beer attempts to emulate a style of beer from medieval England. It has a ruby red color with a thin wispy head. The smell is that of blueberries, cotton candy sweetness, and some earthiness as well. The taste mixes herbal and peaty malts with berries that are slightly tart. There are also some oats, biscuits, and smoky cedar flavors as well. This beer has so much going on it's a little overwhelming, so be prepared!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Adam. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity