Stochasticity Project: Your Father Smelt of Elderberries
This beer attempts to emulate a style of beer from medieval England. It has a ruby red color with a thin wispy head. The smell is that of blueberries, cotton candy sweetness, and some earthiness as well. The taste mixes herbal and peaty malts with berries that are slightly tart. There are also some oats, biscuits, and smoky cedar flavors as well. This beer has so much going on it's a little overwhelming, so be prepared!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 33 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity