Stochasticity Project: Your Father Smelt of Elderberries
This beer attempts to emulate a style of beer from medieval England. It has a ruby red color with a thin wispy head. The smell is that of blueberries, cotton candy sweetness, and some earthiness as well. The taste mixes herbal and peaty malts with berries that are slightly tart. There are also some oats, biscuits, and smoky cedar flavors as well. This beer has so much going on it's a little overwhelming, so be prepared!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 46 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity