Stochasticity Project: Your Father Smelt of Elderberries
This beer attempts to emulate a style of beer from medieval England. It has a ruby red color with a thin wispy head. The smell is that of blueberries, cotton candy sweetness, and some earthiness as well. The taste mixes herbal and peaty malts with berries that are slightly tart. There are also some oats, biscuits, and smoky cedar flavors as well. This beer has so much going on it's a little overwhelming, so be prepared!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 7 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to San Diego Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity