Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape
MixTape is the next beer in Stone's experimental series. This one is a mix of barrel-aged and non-barrel-aged beers (though which is LoFi and which is HiFi is uncertain). It pours a golden honey/amber color with very little head and a nose-full of warm, sweet aroma. The taste blends earthy notes with a tangy fruitiness and some vanilla and clove spiciness in the aftertaste. This is another very unique offering from the Stochasticity Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity