Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape
MixTape is the next beer in Stone's experimental series. This one is a mix of barrel-aged and non-barrel-aged beers (though which is LoFi and which is HiFi is uncertain). It pours a golden honey/amber color with very little head and a nose-full of warm, sweet aroma. The taste blends earthy notes with a tangy fruitiness and some vanilla and clove spiciness in the aftertaste. This is another very unique offering from the Stochasticity Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity