Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape
MixTape is the next beer in Stone's experimental series. This one is a mix of barrel-aged and non-barrel-aged beers (though which is LoFi and which is HiFi is uncertain). It pours a golden honey/amber color with very little head and a nose-full of warm, sweet aroma. The taste blends earthy notes with a tangy fruitiness and some vanilla and clove spiciness in the aftertaste. This is another very unique offering from the Stochasticity Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity