Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape
MixTape is the next beer in Stone's experimental series. This one is a mix of barrel-aged and non-barrel-aged beers (though which is LoFi and which is HiFi is uncertain). It pours a golden honey/amber color with very little head and a nose-full of warm, sweet aroma. The taste blends earthy notes with a tangy fruitiness and some vanilla and clove spiciness in the aftertaste. This is another very unique offering from the Stochasticity Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity