Steelhead Extra Pale Ale
Steelhead Extra Pale Ale pours very little head and has just a slight bit of carbonation. The overall flavor, however, is very good. It is light on the hops but still noticeable, and has a moderately bitter spice in the aftertaste. An all-around tasty brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 27 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity