Steelhead Extra Pale Ale
Steelhead Extra Pale Ale pours very little head and has just a slight bit of carbonation. The overall flavor, however, is very good. It is light on the hops but still noticeable, and has a moderately bitter spice in the aftertaste. An all-around tasty brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity