Steelhead Extra Pale Ale
Steelhead Extra Pale Ale pours very little head and has just a slight bit of carbonation. The overall flavor, however, is very good. It is light on the hops but still noticeable, and has a moderately bitter spice in the aftertaste. An all-around tasty brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 47 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity