Steal This Can
Steal This Can pours a hazy, yellow straw color. Head is very white and frothy with good retention and lacing. Aroma is fresh and full of floral and citrus hops. On the taste, we get floral hops, pine, and a bit of lemony citrus. Light malt from start to finish. Metallic mouthfeel with a body that is light, crisp, and dry. Easy drinking, refreshing, with a finish that is clean with a lingering, lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 38 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity