Steal This Can
Steal This Can pours a hazy, yellow straw color. Head is very white and frothy with good retention and lacing. Aroma is fresh and full of floral and citrus hops. On the taste, we get floral hops, pine, and a bit of lemony citrus. Light malt from start to finish. Metallic mouthfeel with a body that is light, crisp, and dry. Easy drinking, refreshing, with a finish that is clean with a lingering, lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Big Blue Van. 25 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity