Steal This Can
Steal This Can pours a hazy, yellow straw color. Head is very white and frothy with good retention and lacing. Aroma is fresh and full of floral and citrus hops. On the taste, we get floral hops, pine, and a bit of lemony citrus. Light malt from start to finish. Metallic mouthfeel with a body that is light, crisp, and dry. Easy drinking, refreshing, with a finish that is clean with a lingering, lemon bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 34 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity