Station 101 is copper colored with a medium tan head. It has a floral hop aroma with some tropical fruit smell. The taste has a caramel malt backbone with a brilliant hop bouquet on top and some sweetness on the aftertaste. This beer is very well balanced and packs in a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 19 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity