Station 101 is copper colored with a medium tan head. It has a floral hop aroma with some tropical fruit smell. The taste has a caramel malt backbone with a brilliant hop bouquet on top and some sweetness on the aftertaste. This beer is very well balanced and packs in a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 47 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity