Station 101 is copper colored with a medium tan head. It has a floral hop aroma with some tropical fruit smell. The taste has a caramel malt backbone with a brilliant hop bouquet on top and some sweetness on the aftertaste. This beer is very well balanced and packs in a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Dry Hopped Premiere. 21 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity