Station 101 is copper colored with a medium tan head. It has a floral hop aroma with some tropical fruit smell. The taste has a caramel malt backbone with a brilliant hop bouquet on top and some sweetness on the aftertaste. This beer is very well balanced and packs in a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 45 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity