State of Haze
Pours a hazy, golden yellow with a finger of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass and a ripe aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is excellent. Citrus and tropical fruit like the aroma, with flavors of orange, tangerine, mango, and pineapple. Flaky malt flavors of wheat and oat that create a soft, creamy texture. Juicy mouthfeel with just a mild sweetness and mild bitterness. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Dry in the finish with a very pleasant lingering flavor. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 56 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Fat Tire. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Leota Mae IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity